Friday, March 16, 2012

Time to learn!

So, this afternoon after teaching two classes I decided that the time had come to just start making some podcasts - Michif audio lessons. However, rather than spending five hours designing each lesson, two hours recording, and another four hours editing, I decided to just wing it, do shorter lessons, make them a little more compact, and prep them on the fly. I'm happy to report it's working good so far, so here's the first seven lessons! I'm expecting plenty of questions about them, so feel free to ask away.

The lessons are sequential, and are slowly working through a scope and sequence that I developed some time ago with a more ambitious plan in mind, but I've decided that if I don't do it now it might be years before I ever get the time or resources to do it professionally, so I'm just diving right in.

For those of you who are wondering, I'm not a native speaker, though I am fairly fluent. I know the grammar quite well, which is what I'm focusing on outlining here for you.

With that in mind - here we go:
More lessons to follow - and slightly better quality probably!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! When I click on the links it says the files aren't available anymore, that they may have been made private? Is it possible to make them public?

    ReplyDelete